Rijk Zwaan Tanzania Vacancies, August 2023

Filed in Opportunities by on August 4, 2023 0 Comments

Rijk Zwaan Tanzania Vacancies

Rijk Zwaan Tanzania  is an international vegetable breeding company based in The Netherlands. Our 3,800 highly motivated employees in over 30 different countries find it both fun and rewarding to work on creating value added products and services for our partners every day. Three families own approximately 90% of Rijk Zwaan. The remaining 10% of the company is owned by a large group of employees through the employee share scheme. Every year, each colleague has the chance to buy share certificates and hence to participate financially in Rijk Zwaan. Rijk Zwaan was, is and always will be an independent enterprise. We are convinced that this form of enterprise offers the best starting point for success in the short and long term.

The determination of the shareholders to continue as an autonomous company, together with our specific company culture, forms a strong motivation for Rijk Zwaan employees around the world. Rijk Zwaan is amongst the top 4 vegetable breeding companies in world with a market share of 9%. We have chosen to focus fully on vegetable seeds and offer a wide assortment within the sector.

Rijk Zwaan Tanzania Vacancies

The company is looking to hire qualified and competent individuals to fill new vacant positions. READ FULL DETAILS THROUGH THE PDF DOCUMENT BELOW:



About the Author ()

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *