Twiga Cement Vacancy, March 2023

Filed in Opportunities by on March 24, 2023 0 Comments

Twiga Cement Vacancy

Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company (TPC PLC) Twiga Cement is the largest cement producing company in Tanzania. It is part of Heidelberg Cement Group. It was established in 1966 with the principal activity of manufacturing and selling of cement. The first bag of cement rolled out at Wazo Hill in mid-1966. But due to development of events TPC PLC was nationalized in 1978 and later privatized in 1998. Heidelberg Cement currently holds 69.25 percent of shares via Scancem international DA with the general public of the United Republic of Tanzania holding the remaining 30.75 percent. see also: Various job opportunities

The shares of TPC PLC are actively traded on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE). Since its inception, TPC PLC has produced high quality cement conforming to the standards issued by Tanzania Bureau of Standards (TBS). The company currently produces five main brands of cement, and are Twiga Ordinary (42.5N), Twiga Plus (42.5N), Twiga Extra (32.5R), Twiga Super (32.5N), and Twiga Jenga (MC 22.5X). To develop a strong identity, be the market leader and the first choice amongst cement consumers in Tanzania.

Twiga Cement Vacancy

The company is inviting applications from qualified and competent individuals to fill a new vacant position. READ FULL DETAILS THROUGH THE PDF DOCUMENT BELOW:



About the Author ()

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *