AlbertaRELM Login 2022 | www.albertarelm.com
AlbertaRELM Login|albertarelm fishing license|albertarelm win card|albertarelm app
If you are an enthusiastic fisherman or hunter in Alberta province, Canada, then you’re undoubtedly already acquainted with the Alberta RELM App.
For individuals who don’t know, the Albertarelm App is a user-friendly free mobile application that offers Albertans, up-to-date info on fishing & hunting protocols in the province. The app primarily permits users to purchase & download licenses and permits directly from their mobile phones.
In this below article, we’ll guide you through a brief overview of the app, AlbertaRELM Login, and how to use it.
How to download and use the Albertarelm Application
The AlbertaRELM Application is readily available for both iPhone & Android devices. To download the mobile application, search for “AlbertaRELM” in the iOS App Store or Google Play Store. After you’ve successfully installed the app, you’ll be required to “Create an Account”. Set Up an Albertarelm Account is quite fast, and easy and can be done directly from the app.
After you have created an account properly and logged in, you’ll be smoothly able to access all of the online features of the AlbertaRELM Application. On the homepage of the app, users can avail quick links to the most popular features, like the “Buy Licenses” & “Regulations” webpages.
The Buy Licenses webpage lets you make purchases & download fishing and hunting licenses directly from your smartphones. The Regulations webpage delivers up-to-date info on Alberta’s fishing and hunting guidelines.
Benefits of Albertarelm Login Portal
The AlbertaRELM Account provides you with several advantages using the online portal. Some of them are:
- Access your Purchase History
- Edit contact info for all license types
- Save Payment data for future purchases
- Purchase & Store all your Alberta fishing & hunting licenses in one click
- Check the status of your licenses & draw entries
How to Create AlbertaRELM Login Account
To SIGN IN to the AlbertaRELM application, you will require to have an account which can be created by following the below steps:
- Visit the official website of AlbertaRELM Application albertarelm.com
- Here you will be on the homepage, look for the option “Sign In or Create Account” button and click on the tab.
- Then on the LOG IN webpage, you will find an option to “Create an Account”.
- Just tap on the option and enter all the required info like Name, Date of Birth (DOB), E-mail Address, Password (at least 6 characters), Phone Number, Physical and Mailing Address, and Customers Details (like Gender, Height, Weight) and Hunter Eligibility, etc.
- Once you have successfully entered all the data, press the “Create Account” tab below.
- Now you will be required to activate your account by tapping on the “Activation Link” sent to your E-mail Address.
AlbertaRELM Login Guidelines
If you’re currently looking out for a cool and suitable way to stay up-to-date on Alberta’s fishing & hunting protocols, then the Albertarelm App is quite worth checking out.
If you wish to LOG IN for the My AlbertaRELM Account, follow the below steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of My Alberta RELM.
- You can also tap on the direct link at albertarelm.com
- Here on the home page, tap on the link “SIGN IN” on the top right.
- On the next page, under the Alberta Sign In, enter your “Wildlife Identification Number (WiN) or Identifier ” (choose from Drop-down Menu) and “Password” in the provided field.
- And lastly, by clicking on the “SIGN IN” button below, you can easily access your My Albertarelm Win Account.
Please Note: If you still don’t have your Wildlife Identification Number (WiN), please Set Up your WiN profile in a few easy steps.
How to Reset Passwords for AlbertaRELM Login Account?
If you have somehow forgotten or lost your Albertarelm account password, follow the steps:
- Visiting the albertarelm.com website and tap on the “Sign In or Create Account”
- Here on the Sign In page, click on the “Forgot Your Password”
- Now, put down your E-mail Address and Wildlife Identification Number (WiN) to reset your account password.
- After that, by tapping on the “Send Link” button, you will get a “Password Reset Link” on your provided Email Address inbox.
- Just press on that “Link” and enter a “New Password ” for your Albertarelm App Account.
- Please Note: You can contact the Albertarelm Customer Support Team if you have forgotten your Win ID or are facing any other issue related to your Albertarelm Login.
- You can contact them by calling at 1 -888 -944 -5494, the RELM Help Desk is available (24 X 7).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for AlbertaRELM
What is the difference between a Resident and a Non-Resident License?
If you are a resident of Alberta, then a Resident License is only applicable for you, while a non-resident license is valid for individuals who don’t reside in Alberta.
What are the various types of Licenses available in the Albertarelm App?
The diverse types of licenses available in the AlbertaRELM application are:
- Hunting Licenses
- Fishing Licenses
- Trapping Licenses
What is the difference between a One-Time License and an Annual License in Alberta RELM?
For the specified date, a One-Time License is only valid, while an Annual License is applicable for the entire year.
Can I purchase a license for someone else in the Albertarelm App?
YES! You can easily purchase a license for someone else through the AlbertaRELM application.
How much does it cost to purchase a license in Alberta RELM?
An Albertarelm license’s fees are determined by the “License Type” and whether you are a resident or non-resident.
How to know if I’m eligible for a Senior Discount?
If you wish to be eligible for a Senior Discount in Alberta RELM, you must be 65 years of age or older.
I lost my WIN Card. How can I get a New One?
Firstly, Sign In to your Albertarelm account and click on “Replace WIN Card” to order a New Card. Additionally, you can also purchase a replacement at any approved “License Issuer”. The replacement fee will be $3.00 (plus GST).
In case, your “WIN Card” has expired, you can easily reactivate it for a fee of $8.00 (plus GST). It is to be noted that your newly activated virtual WIN Card will not expire and renewals are never required again.
- Alberta RELM
- 1st Floor, 4901 50 Street,
- Athabasca, Alberta T9S 1E2
- Office Phone Number (Call): 780 -675 -2419