Job Vacancy at Standard Bank 2022
Job Vacancy at Standard Bank
To manage and develop a team and all other available resources (people, process and systems) within the branch to entrench a strong client-focused culture that will enable high-quality service to all customers. Builds and develops resources and environments to enable the team to achieve its desired vision.
- Secondary/High school/A levels/Matric
- Degree in Business Commerce FAIS Aligned
- Sales and Service
- 3-4 years Previous experience in the front line.
- Knowledge of retail and business products required for understanding the context of stated client demands.
- Knowledge of the procedures and the interdependencies of the various functions performed in Branch.
Team Leader, Universal Banking Job Vacancy at Standard Bank
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Convincing People
- Following Procedures, Banking Process & Procedures
- Client Acceptance & Review
- Application & Submission Verification (Consumer Banking)
- Customer Understanding ( Consumer Banking)
- Product Knowledge (Consumer Banking)