Intern Job Vacancy at Boldr
Job Vacancy at Boldr
WHAT IS YOUR ROLE
As the IT intern for Boldr, you are responsible for supporting our business units regarding IT related issues
and tasks. This includes network, hardware, software, and other technical support to the company.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
● Responsible for providing first line support to all business units within the organization.
● Setup Computers and peripherals.
● Research and assist in deployments.
● Call logging and escalation
● Taking ownership of incident and service requests from initiation to closure.
● Follow proper procedures and documentation indicated by the head of IT department.
● Proactively identify/report/assist/solve any IT-related issues
● Assist the team with selected projects.
● Work on shifting schedules, holidays, with possibility of working over the weekends every now and then.
IT Intern Job Vacancy at Boldr
● IT certificate or relevant diploma ( such as A+,N+)
● Technical minded and enjoy problem solving
● Good interpersonal skills
● Able to work unsupervised
● Multitasking Capabilities.
Salary plus benefits