Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC
Job Vacancy at NMB Bank
Manager; Contact Center Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC (1 Position(s))
- Monitor the latest market trends to discover opportunities to improve and create compelling and engaging Contact Center experience
- Partner with teams across businesses and technology to transform Contact Center to drive digital adoption to create sustainable cost savings, operational efficiencies, and support digital transformation
- Develop day-to-day objectives and activities to achieve all Contact Center budget requirements, answer rate, service level agreements including effective resource planning and organization, shift patterns, agent productivity, utilization, sales, and schedule adherence
- Appropriately assess risk, safeguarding bank’s reputation its customers and assets,
- Drive compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations and adhering to policies.
- Accountable for the mitigation of the Contact Center unit risk profile as well as implementing sound governance and compliance processes
- Delivery of Contact Center services and ensuring that quality assurance, compliance, regulatory and legal obligations are met across all interactions
- Ensure staff adherence to set targets and appropriate call handling
- Drive an excellent customer experience through improving first contact resolution and Contact Center Agents satisfaction while driving significant reduction in complaints and repeat calls
- Embed a performance culture, framework and review processes to achieve service levels and improvements against set targets
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team; encourage feedback and customer insight in order to enhance the customer experience
- Ensure all staff are meeting or exceeding performance expectations and support staff to deliver exceptional and professional service
- Recommend new work procedures and contribute to the development of new customer experience techniques, models and plans.
- Administration and maintaining of the Head Office receptions (Head Office ground floor and all floor receptions), including first point of contact for anyone contacting the bank.
- Ensure that Receptionists deliver a consistently exceptional customer experience, identify opportunities to introduce products and services relevant to customers’ expectations and needs
- Build a customer-focused, value-driven, and high-performing culture
- Accountable for delivery of the recruitment, training, induction, and coaching strategy for Contact Centre.
- Manage annual department budget to attain business goals with operational excellence.
Job Vacancy at NMB Bank
Manager; Contact Center Job Vacancy at NMB Bank PLC
- Good blend of technical, analytical and commercial knowledge with significant experience of Contact Center technologies e.g., CTI/ACD, IVR, WFM, QM, social media etc. and familiarity of Contact Center trends, standards and CRM solutions
- Customer experience practices (customer segmentation, customer journeys, product lifecycle and customer value management)
- Customer focused and can operate at both a tactical and strategic level
- Strong leadership skills
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and strong influencing skills
- Ability to remain resilience and adaptable to changing business needs and operational circumstances
- Ability to work independently with strong self-initiative
- Ability to spot or pre-empt issues, recommend business solutions and escalate as required
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business, Information Technology, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Certified Call/Contact Center Manager or equivalent qualification is a plus
- Minimum 5 years in a Contact Center environment
- At least 2 years as a supervisor/ team leader of a large team in a busy task-oriented environment
- Experience in the Banking or Telecommunications sector is an added advantage
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer