Job Vacancy at Ericsson 2022
Job Vacancy at Ericsson
We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What You Will Do
- Establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the vital resources, and plans and supervise all activities.
- Drive project execution: track project activities, supervise and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues.
- Handle customer and partner engagement: lead customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate in contract preparation and in pre-sales meetings
- Develop the CPM subject area: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
You will bring!
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Telecommunication
- Min years of experience: 5 years of relevant project management experience
- Domain-experience: Radio Access Network (RAN) and Transmission
- Experience in RAN modernization is required
- Financial Competence & Analysis Skills
- Good business understanding and consultative selling skills
- Customer and Market Insight
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)
- Leading, supervising, Planning & organizing
- Proficiency with the English Language
- Project Management certification is required
- Experience in contract management
- 3rd PP suppliers management experience
Customer Project Manager Job Vacancy at Ericsson
Job Vacancy at Ericsson
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build solutions never seen before to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Tanzania, United Republic of (TZ) || Tanzania, United Republic of : Dar es Salaam : Dar es Salaam
Req ID: 678948