Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Online Application 2023
All the communication that will follow after you have successfully completed your application will be sent to the email address you have provided.
There is no application fee applicable.
Submit the following documents:
The university considers various post-matric certificates for admission purposes.
1. The following certificates are accepted:
- The “Old Senior” certificate
- The National Senior Certificate “NSC”
- National Certificate Vocational “NCV”
- N6 certificate
- Current grade 12 learners must upload grade 11 final results and first quarter or mid-year results if available.
- Post-matric candidates must upload matric or equivalent certificate, academic record, copy of ID or passport.
2. Some departments may consider mature age exemption for admission into some programmes. For more information you may enquire from the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students who are from another tertiary institution may apply and submit the following documents:
- Matric Certificate
- Post-matric certificate;
- Identity document;
- Official academic report;
- Conduct certificate
You will need to first apply to Universities South Africa (Usaf) for evaluation of school results or other degree/diploma certificates. When you receive the results from Usaf you may commence with the application process and upload the results and the copy of your passport.
Walter Sisulu University (WSU) Online Application 2023 Closing dates
Faculty of Health Sciences 30 September 2022
Other Faculties 31 October 2022