This is How to Fund Cbn eNaira Wallet
How to Fund Cbn eNaira Wallet|enaira wallet login|eNaira
This is How to Fund Cbn eNaira Wallet;- Whether you want to start saving or servicing your bills or investing the eNaira, it all begins with funding your eWallet. Interestingly, the process is easy and fast for every category.
There are also three different options to choose from. You will find all the details and a step-by-step guide here.
How to Fund Cbn eNaira Wallet
Funding your eNaira wallet from the same bank
- Login into your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet tied to the bank account on that bank.
- Get notification on your eNaira wallet.
Funding eNaira wallet from an account in a different bank
- Login to your regular bank app.
- Initiate transfer to your eNaira wallet by selecting your eNaira wallet (tied to the other bank different from the fund source).
- Get notification for the alert in your e-wallet.
Cash to eNaira Wallet Funding
- Cash holder hands over cash to an eNaira verification agent/Bank branch/SANEF.
- Agent login to eNaira wallet.
- Transfer cash equivalent to consumer’s eNaira wallet.
- Fund owner receive notification.
Carrying out Foreign Exchange deposit to your eNaira wallet
- Diaspora regular account holder log in to your customer FX bank account (e.g., HSBC).
- Transfer funds into International Money Transfer Operators’ (IMTO) FX bank account (e.g., Barclays, Western Union).
- Login to your IMTO eNaira wallet.
- Transfer from IMTO eNaira wallet to consumer eNaira wallet.
- Beneficiary receive notification.
- You login into your eNaira wallet.
- Initiate transfer to merchant eNaira wallet.
- Merchant receives notification of transfer.
For Government MDAs
Citizens Paying Fee/Due to Government MDAs
- Login to your eNaira wallet.
- Initiate transfer to eNaira wallet of MDA (Ministries, Departments and Agencies) of Government.
- MDA receive notification.